During construction, the following measures will be undertaken in order to minimise noise and vibration:
- No scheduled project construction, maintenance and decommissioning activities to occur during night time, Sundays or public holidays unless prior approval has been granted by relevant regulatory body;
- Shut off / throttle down any vehicles or equipment not in use; and
- Where reasonably practicable, utilise latest noise reduction equipment and technology.
During construction, the following measures will be undertaken in order to minimise dust generation:
- Avoid or minimise ground disturbance, soil movement and other dust producing activities;
- Utilise water or wetting agent on any exposed areas, including unpaved roads and lay down areas;
- Utilise wind breaks and slit fencing; and
- Undertake flexible management of speed limits in accordance with road and wind conditions.